Benefits to Truck Driving
Love driving? You’ll love driving while making money even more! With your Class A CDL, you can finally secure the financial security, benefits, and scheduling flexibility that comes from a career on the road.
Did you lose your job during the COVID-19 lock-down? Do you want increased job security as an essential worker? Grocery stores and other essential businesses need will rely on a solid supply chain now more than ever.
While each student that graduates with Masters Trucking by their side has a different “why” for getting started, the top benefits always include:
- Near immediate employment. For students looking to get trained and begin making money fast, CDL trucking is by far one of the best industries to invest in.
- Freedom on the road. Turn your music up high or sit in silence and enjoy the peace and quiet. On the road, YOU’RE THE BOSS.
- Change of pace. Drivers don’t envy their friends, confined to a stuffy cubicle. Enjoy the open road and new experiences daily with trucking.
- Salary and Benefits. With an average starting pay of $45,000+ and benefits, your 6-10 week investment in yourself has a higher return on investment than most 4-year schools these days. As a bonus, you can bet that, as a hired driver, your company will provide benefits that many employees no longer enjoy today.
- Job Security. With a healthy supply and demand underway, you can guarantee that the trucking industry is here to stay. Avoid the pitfalls of a career that could one day become obsolete and invest in your long-term future today!